BRAHMAEA WALLICHII - A3 SCREEN PRINT
BRAHMAEA WALLICHII - A3 SCREENPRINT
For this design, we wanted to continue on from our 'Attacus Atlas' screen print. We love the natural camouflage found in moths and like to put more of an emphasis on this aspect when we illustrate them. The species 'Brahmaea Wallichii' is commonly known as the Owl Moth, due to the large eye prints on its wings. We wanted to lean into this and create our version with the owl's eyes and features more exaggerated.
- Metallic gold and black ink.
- Hand screen printed using water-based eco-friendly, vegan ink.
- Printed on G.F Smith Accent Antique - Magnolia, 270GSM card
- Dimensions: 297mm x 420mm (A3)
- Designed and printed in our Middlesbrough studio.
(Please note: due to the hand screen printed nature of these products, each item may have unique differences, but all products have been inspected and passed a quality check).
Frame not included.