ATTACUS ATLAS - TOTE BAG
ATTACUS ATLAS - TOTE BAGE
The Atlas Moth is one of the largest moths on the planet, it also has a pattern on the tips of its wings that resemble the head of a snake, which is a form of defence against predators. We took this natural idea and decided to create a more exaggerated illustration of it, the idea stood out to us as soon as we discovered it.
- Natural woven tote bag.
- Hand screen printed on one side with our 'Attacus Atlas' design, in our Middlesbrough Studio using eco-friendly vegan ink.
- Top edge double folded for strength and clean finish.
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch.
- 80% RECYCLED COTTON, 20% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- 300 G/M2
- Width: 37cm, Length: 42cm, Strap Length: 65cm.