ROYAL MAIL STRIKES
Royal Mail workers are due to take strike action on Wednesday 30th November, Thursday 1st, Friday 9th, Sunday 11th and Wednesday 14th December 2022. We are expecting collection delays as we use Royal Mail as our courier for all orders. If you need an order for a specific date, please order early to avoid disappointment as there will be expected delays over these dates, our usual delivery timeframes will be extended due to this. Please be aware there may be delays due to previous strikes throughout October.
Standard: Thursday 8th December.
Tracked 48: Wednesday 14th December.
Tracked 24: Friday 16th December.
We will be shipping orders up until the 23rd December, but after these dates we can't guarantee they'll arrive pre-Christmas.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 3-7 working days of purchase as a minimum. However, this is usually much sooner and we tend to process all orders before 12pm each business day.
- Shipping times can vary due to the availability of stock.
- Orders are not packed or dispatched on weekends or UK holidays.
- Tracked 24 orders will aim to be dispatched the same day if ordered before 12pm that day. Tracked 24 can take between 1-2 working days once dispatched.
- Tracked 48 orders will aim to be dispatched the same day if ordered before 12pm that day. Tracked 48 can take between 2-5 working days once dispatched.
- Standard Shipping (non-tracked) can take between 3-10 working days once dispatched.
- Please note the above timeframes are as per the Royal Mail website and used as a guide only. These can vary and may even take longer in busier periods - such as Christmas and Valentines Day for example.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your order & also include dispatch details, please ensure this email is entered correctly.
- International shipping times may vary and be subject to customs charges.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages that are damaged in transit/delivery. If any issues do occur, you must raise this with the courier (Royal Mail).
- All pre-ordered items will be shipped on the date shown, if you're placing an order for multiple items and you require the other items before the pre-order shipping date, please place two separate orders.
These items are sold as seen with all faults listed, they cannot be returned and we are only able to offer an exchange or credit off future orders.
- Returns must be completed within 30 days of you receiving the item.
- Items returned must be returned as sold (not worn, washed, marked or altered).
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the item(s) have any signs of wear, damage, alterations or misuse.
- The costs incurred to return an item to us is your responsibility and we do not cover these costs.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged returns/exchanges.
- We do not offer refunds for any items that have been damaged in shipping. If any issues occur, you must raise this with the courier (Royal Mail).
- We do not refund original P&P costs.
- All refunds are issued to the original payment method.
- We cannot guarantee to exchange or credit a faulty item. If you believe your item has a fault, please contact us prior to sending any items back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process exchanges as quickly as possible, but this can take up to 10 working days (you must still contact us prior).
- To return your product, you should post your product to: Thirteen Supply Co, 109B Marton Road. Studio 109, Middlesbrough, TS1 2DU.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item(s) over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. These funds can usually take around 3-5 business days to appear back into your account, but again may vary over any UK holidays.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet;
- Check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: email@example.com
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only full-price items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded and we will therefore offer an exchange or credit off future orders if you wish to return any sale items.