ATTACUS ATLAS - A3 SCREEN PRINT
ATTACUS ATLAS - A3 SCREENPRINT
The Atlas Moth is one of the largest moths on the planet, it also has a pattern on the tips of its wings that resemble the head of a snake, which is a form of defence against predators. We took this natural idea and decided to create a more exaggerated illustration of it, the idea stood out to us as soon as we discovered it.
- Metallic gold and black ink.
- Hand screen printed using water-based eco-friendly, vegan ink.
- Printed on G.F Smith Accent Antique - Magnolia, 270GSM card
- Dimensions: 297mm x 420mm (A3)
- Designed and printed in our Middlesbrough studio.
(Please note: due to the hand screen printed nature of these products, each item may have unique differences, but all products have been inspected and passed a quality check).
Frame not included.